A specific case: when I worked at Adobe, we could not use any open source
library whose license was not one of a standard set of pre-approved licenses.
During a license audit (oh joy!) I had to approach a couple of OSS projects we
had started to use in order to persuade them to change their license to one of
the approved ones.

(and it also led us to request one project change from LGPL to something more
"friendly" to corporate use since that project generated code that merged with
your own code and it was a grey area how exactly that merged code would be
affected by LGPL - lawyers are interesting creatures and can be pedantic beyond
anything we software developers might consider reasonable)

It's much more likely however that such companies would simply discount your
library than ask you to change the license, so you may never be asked that
question: your library will just be quietly ignored :)

Sean