The core of the matter is that http-kit's async channels are
these:
https://github.com/http-kit/http-kit/blob/master/src/java/org/httpkit/server/AsyncChannel.java

And core.async's are
these:
https://github.com/clojure/core.async/blob/master/src/main/clojure/cljs/core/async/impl/channels.cljs#L27

You need to write your own glue code to interface these libraries together.