Hi there

Inside REPL there's a function pst that shows the stacktrace of last
exception:

(doc pst)
-------------------------
clojure.repl/pst
([] [e-or-depth] [e depth])
  Prints a stack trace of the exception, to the depth requested. If none
supplied, uses the root cause of the
  most recent repl exception (*e), and a depth of 12.

So, if I cause an error and call pst without arguments I got the full
stacktrace promptly:

user=> (/ 1 0)
ArithmeticException Divide by zero  clojure.lang.Numbers.divide
(Numbers.java:156)

user=> (pst)
java.lang.ArithmeticException: Divide by zero
Numbers.java:156 clojure.lang.Numbers.divide
Numbers.java:3691 clojure.lang.Numbers.divide
... 22 lines ...
Thread.java:745 java.lang.Thread.run java.lang.Thread.run

But the documentation also shows that I can set the depth of stacktrace,
what I guess that can be a number of lines:

(pst 5)

IllegalArgumentException No matching field found: getStackTrace for class
java.lang.Long  clojure.lang.Reflector.getInstanceField (Reflector.java:271)

Nope.

So I tried to pass *e as argument and the depth I want to show:

user=> (pst *e 5)
java.lang.ArithmeticException: Divide by zero
Numbers.java:156 clojure.lang.Numbers.divide
Numbers.java:3691 clojure.lang.Numbers.divide
... the same 22 lines ...
Thread.java:745 java.lang.Thread.run java.lang.Thread.run

Is pst doing wrong or am I missing something?

Regards

Plínio