I'm running Leiningen on CentOS 6.5. Everything was working fine, and today
when I try "lein run" it just hangs. It takes about 15 minutes for "lein
version" to return.

The project works fine on my macbook pro, and another CentOS box.

I deleted ~/.m2 and reinstalled Leiningen. I updated Leiningen. I removed
and reinstalled Java as well.

Has anyone else come across this? I have no clue what I did or what the
problem could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-bash-4.1$ java -version
java version "1.7.0_55"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (rhel-2.4.7.1.el6_5-x86_64 u55-b13)

-bash-4.1$ lein version
Leiningen 2.3.4 on Java 1.7.0_55 OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM