I'm using SQL Korma inside a Luminus project:

(ns lum.models.db
  (:require [korma.db :refer :all]
                 [clojure.string :as str]))

(defdb dev (postgres {:db "lum"
                      :user "<secret>"
                      :password "<secret>"
                      :host "localhost"}))

(declare time_zones)

(defentity time_zones
  (pk :id)
  (table :time_zones)
  (entity-fields :id :location :text))

(select time_zones (where {:id 1}))

I've connected to this file via Emacs Live then initiated a `cider-jack-in` but when I evaluate the "select" s-expression, in both the file and via the repl, I get an arity error relating to core/where which suggests the namespace isn't being recognised.

gvim

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.