Hi Herwig,

I needed this myself and took a stab at it before it occurred to me to look
for other implementations and found yours.

I like the way that you have split the implementation of functionality into
different namespaces. The current release is a little monolithic.

One thing that bothers me is what's going on in clojure.data.xml.impl. I
haven't tried to go through all of it yet, but I didn't think that the code
needed to be that complex.

The way I handled prefix-uri mappings was to use a stack of maps, which I
thought was adequate. Your implementation of XmlNamespaceImpl has me
thinking that I've been missing something important. Could you explain why
XmlNamespaceImpl is structured the way it is?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:34 AM, Herwig Hochleitner <hhochleit...@gmail.com