Sean Corfield <s...@corfield.org> writes:
> On Jun 1, 2014, at 11:53 PM, u1204 <d...@axiom-developer.org> wrote:
>> Instead of calling load to read the file, call your tangle function.
>
> Whilst that might work from the REPL, it's not going to work with normal
> Clojure tooling and it would mean you couldn't just :require files written
> that way in the file's ns either.

Yeah, it would work for require, you just untangle as you go. Whether it
is worth the effort or not is a different question; it would break a lot
of other tools. My suspicision is that Tim is not a heavy tool user, but
I may be wrong about that.

Basically, I think the OP is stuck until/unless Clojure fixes it's
current (and in my belief broken) behaviour. If you want top-down
Clojure code, just start reading from the bottom.

Phil