I hope this isn't frowned upon here, but here goes.

I'm looking for freelance work while I figure out my next startup. Until
recently, I was Founder & CTO of a startup of 10 engineers, the product is
100% Clojure (except for the UI, which was transitioning from Coffeescript
to Clojurescript). I've been using Clojure full-time since 2009, and have
commits in clojure core, contrib, lein, ring, compojure and many other
libraries. I've talked at Clojure/West twice.

Other skills:
- strong understanding of linux internals & ops. I've shipped kernel
modules and built production AWS clusters of hundreds of machines.
- can ship functional, but ugly frontend
code ({java,coffee,clojure}script) .
- proficient, but rusty in: C, C++, Python, Ruby, Java
- machine learning background

If you're interested, please contact me at aroh...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Allen