Hi Abha,

Clojure for the Brave and True is directed at people who are new to Clojure
but who already have some programming experience. I definitely hope you
find it useful, but it might be better to start with The Little Schemer (I
need to update the site to include this disclaimer). As others have
mentioned, it's a good book for beginners with an easy transition to
Clojure.

Hopefully I won't be pilloried for suggesting this here, but if The Little
Schemer doesn't work for you, you might also enjoy "Learn Python the Hard
Way" (http://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/) or "Learn to Program with
Scratch." Both are written specifically for people with no programming
experience, but it would be harder to transition to Clojure after going
through these resources than it would with The Little Schemer.

Thanks,
Daniel