Hi Malcolm, me again :-)

I've been using (and loving) jig now for quite some time and have reached
the point where I want to start using my code in a production environment.
There are several things that need to get fixed though, most importantly:

1) Testing. Have you by any chance thought more about what is the best
approach? The main problem still seems to be that it is not possible to
test components separately (at least not if they depend on other
components). I'dd like to help solve this problem, but it would be good if
you could provide some hints on how to best proceed.

2) Daemonizing. So far I've tried with lein-daemon, Tanuki's Java Service
Wrapper (see
http://techwhizbang.com/2012/02/clojure-applications-as-daemons/) and jsvc
(see http://www.rkn.io/2014/02/06/clojure-cookbook-daemons/). None of them
work out of the box, presumably because the jig loader strategy relies on
relative instead of absolute paths. Again, I'd love to help solve this but
could use some hints.

Thanks!