I'm trying to read metadata from functions defined in several script files.
 By that, I mean, clojure files that are not in the classpath, but are
executed directly from the repl, via (load-file "script.clj").

In each of the scripts, I have defined test functions similar to Clojure's
clojure.test/deftest, which attach metadata to the defined functions that
identify them as test.  I would like to read all of the files in a
directory and run all the tests in all the scripts in that directory.   I
have a function that can find all the "tests" defined in a namespace.  This
all works when I run this search function from within the namespace that
defines the tests.  However, when I load the scripts via (load-file
"script.clj"), and then try to read the metadata off of all the functions
defined in the namespace, the metadata is nil.

Is this related to CLJ-120, where metadata is lost on AOT, or am I missing
something more basic?

Thanks in advance,

Adam