Eastwood is a reasonable tool to consider for lint checking your files,
IMNSHO.

It is currently lacking a feature that would make it more useful as an
automated step in a build/release process, which is the ability to disable
particular warnings on very small sections of code.  If such a feature is
added, it will become possible to run Eastwood on a code base, and if there
are 0 warnings in the output, the developer will know that the only
warnings that possibly exist are false positive warnings they have manually
checked and disabled before.

A little bit of thought has been exerted on this [1] [2], but no code or
testing yet.  I hope to find time for it within a month or so.

Regarding invoking Eastwood from clojure.test, I'm sure that would be
possible, but it isn't exactly convenient to invoke it that way.  Hopefully
someone else can describe their preferred method for adding a command line
invocation like 'lein eastwood' to their checkin/CI/release process.

Andy

[1] https://github.com/jonase/eastwood/issues/21
[2] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/clojure-dev/5_dlGSNR6xQ/l8bkwjTPKioJ