Hi all,

Cursive provides test functionality that paints pass/fail markers in the
editors when tests are running. This all works great, except when someone
defines a test that calls a function containing is forms in another
namespace. An example:

(ns foo.core-test
  (:require [clojure.test :refer :all]
            [foo.test-helper :as helper]))
(deftest a-test
  (helper/test-something))

and

(ns foo.test-helper
  (:require [clojure.test :refer [is]]))
(defn test-something []
  (is (= 42 42)))

I'm overriding clojure.test/report, but I can't see any way to determine
when I receive the :pass message that the test is actually in another file.
The :begin-test-var event contains the a-test var, but that's in the wrong
file. The :pass event contains the :expected form, but the meta for that
only contains :line and :column, not :file.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
Colin