I'd like to use memoize for a function that uses core.async <! e.g

*(defn foo [x]  (go  (<! (timeout 2000))  (* 2 x)))*

(In a real-life, it could be useful in order to cache the results of server
calls)

I was able to achieve that by writing a core.async version of memoize
(almost the same code as memoize):

*(defn memoize-async [f]  (let [mem (atom {})]    (fn [& args]      (go
    (if-let [e (find @mem args)]          (val e)          (let [ret (<!
(apply f args))]; this line differs from memoize [ret (apply f args)]
      (swap! mem assoc args ret)            ret))))))*

I am wondering if there are simpler ways to achieve the same result.