Nice work!

You guys really do some cool stuff. I will definitly play with this in the
future.
I used quil in the past but was put off by its non-functional
implimentation but this seems to be resolved now :)

quil in the browser also seems supercool!
Im wondering if it would play nicely with  browser tab in the Light tabe
editor. That would make a nicely integrated workflow for development of a
quil app.