I understand that, but the issue that bothers me is that MapEntry prints
like a vector and satisfies the clojure.core/vector? predicate. If you call
first or seq or something like that on a map, your REPL will lie to you.
Worse, you might even be 100% aware that you have a MapEntry instead of a
vector only to have a distant part of your program blow up on you at a much
later date for some seemingly innocuous change. You've then got to trace
your program backwards and wrap some expression in (vec ...).