Nicely done! As you might know I'm cider's maintainer and I actually had a
namespace browser on the roadmap. :-) I'd like to invite you to transfer
the project to the official clojure-emacs github organisation (to increase
the package's visibility and to make easier for the cider team to help you
with the maintenance).

I hope to eventually include cider-browse-ns in the standard cider package.