Hi John,

I'm the developer of Cursive. I haven't done this myself, but here are
details from a Cursive user detailing how he got it working. Others have
since tried it and it's worked for them too. I'm planning to add a built-in
CLJS REPL but haven't got to it yet.

Here's what Wilker LĂșcio wrote:

This is how I got it done (and I'm using it on node-webkit project):

> Add this plugin to your project (plugins, not dependencies):
>
> [jarohen/simple-brepl "0.1.0"]
>
> On your main cljs file, add this :require
>
> [weasel.repl :as ws-repl]
>
> Also add this at your init point so it connects with the REPL:
>
> (ws-repl/connect "ws://localhost:9001")
>
> Setup wise that's all you need.
>
> After that, start your REPL (with lein repl), and them run: (simple-brepl)
>
> Wait a bit, it will change your REPL into browser REPL, and it will say
> that the websocket is listening. After that open you page, and you are
> done, just evaluate stuff :)

Let me know if this doesn't work for you and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Colin