Using timbre <https://github.com/ptaoussanis/timbre>, I'm wondering howto
make multiple log files per session.

I see
<https://github.com/ptaoussanis/timbre/blob/master/src/taoensso/timbre/appenders/rolling.clj#L57-L70>
where you can make a RollingFileAppender. Using that, I'd also like to log
to separate files, based on the component being invoked. I'm looking at
Domain-Based Logging in log-config <https://github.com/palletops/log-config>,
by Hugo Duncan.

>From the examples
<https://github.com/palletops/log-config/blob/develop/test/com/palletops/log_config/timbre_test.clj#L36-L54>,
I can't quite see how the domain would map to a particular appender. Am I
on the right path? Any experience getting this to work?

Thanks

Tim Washington
Interruptsoftware.com <http://interruptsoftware.com>