You can use this presentation as your own :)
The auditory I was talked to consists of:
- several java
- one clojure :)
- rest python developers.
In this presentation I intentionally don't focus on syntax and other
"getting started" features. I think that this is less important and it is
really easy to get in.
The goal of this talk was not to teach write hello world programs. What I
really focused on in this talk is power that clojure gives you.

The presentation took about 45 minutes. But with questions it took about
one hour.

> In most programming languages cool features are provided as core
>> functionality and you can't extend it manually. But in lisp you can do it
>> just as library.
>> For example:
>> - Go channels - core.async
>> - logic programming - core.logic
>>
>> Link to presentation
>> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ewQYugwi9mBdogWMLGQM74uadrI-jw4Kf3Tasxve_bs/edit?usp=sharing
>>

> ​Thank you very much. You have almost done all the work for me. ;-)
>
> I suppose that the people you gave this presentation to already knew
> something?
> How much time did your presentation take?​

>>> I can give you my presentation about Clojure. I have several questions:

>>> ​Thanks: that is very useful.
>>>

> --
> Cecil Westerhof

Best regards,