I worked my way through *Clojure Programming* (Emerick, Carper, & Grand,
O'Reilly), and I've started writing my own Clojure (porting over an
unfinished Python project that seemed amenable to the Clojure treatment.) I
really love the language, but I'm not sure where to go from here.

My other main language is Python, which I learned in school, and also found
a bunch of intermediate/non-introductory resources for, like the awesome,
short, topic-oriented monographs (for lack of a better term) by Matt
Harrison
(e.g.,
http://www.amazon.com/Guide-Learning-Iteration-Generators-Python-ebook/dp/B007JR4FCQ/ref=sr_1_3).

These really helped me understand some of the less-obvious/less-intro parts
of Python, and the stuff I learned in school helped me learn what idiomatic
Python looked/"felt" like.

I'm just not sure what to do at this point in my Clojure learning
experience. I've probably written a few thousand lines of Clojure at this
point, but I'm not sure that I'm doing things "right:" I don't know if my
code is efficient, or even idiomatic. I've know next to nothing about Java,
and Clojure is my first introduction to functional programming. There are
so many fun, exciting, awesome-seeming things in Clojure that I want to
take advantage of, like reference types and futures, but I have no point of
reference for them and feel like I'm having trouble wrapping my head around
them.

I've come to realize that I learn best from books, and while code literacy
is something I need to work on, "read the sourcecode [for library X]" isn't
going to help me that much, unless it's aggressively commented/documented.
I don't really want another intro book, since I'd rather not pay for too
much overlap, and while I'll happily accept recommendations for
application-/domain-specific books, I'm more looking for a deeper dive into
the language itself.

I'm being really difficult about this, and I'm sorry in advance. Any and
all suggestions are welcome. Thanks guys!