If you can't figure out how to build the JAR, you can try copying the Java
source code directly into your Clojure project. Leiningen allows you to
specify :java-source-paths in your project.clj, as seen here
(https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/blob/master/sample.project.clj#L276).
Then you can (:import (org.boris.pecoff4j SectionHeader .. other classes ))
in your Clojure namespace declarations.