I'm happy to announce the release of Leiningen 2.5.0.

The main priority with this release was to fix a bug with repls outside
projects, but a few other features have been added, primarily around
profiles that come from plugins. These are not useful directly to end
users, but as plugins that require heavy configuration begin to take
advantage of these features, it should allow project.clj files to be
dramatically simplified.

* Allow certain profiles to be `^:leaky` and affect downstream. (Hugo Duncan)
* Allow profiles to be loaded out of plugins. (Phil Hagelberg, Hugo Duncan)
* Make `leiningen.core.project/read` init the project and merge default
profiles. (Phil Hagelberg)
* Move auto-clean to jar task for consistency. (Phil Hagelberg)
* Make compilation messages honor `$LEIN_SILENT` (Jean Niklas L'orange)
* Fix a bug around EOF in the repl. (Colin Jones)
* Add `:implicits` subtask to `deps` task. (Phil Hagelberg)
* Update zsh completion rules. (Joshua Davey)
* Fix a stack overflow with :pedantic. (Nelson Morris)
* Fix a bug where repls outside of a project were broken. (Phil Hagelberg)

However, we've already identified a bug with aliases using with-profile:

  https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/issues/1694

If you have projects that use this, you are advised to hold off on the
upgrade until we get 2.5.1 out, which should happen by next week.

Pull in the latest with `lein upgrade`.

-Phil