Concerning sortable tables, at the moment I do following (don't laugh):

cp https://github.com/google/closure-library/blob/master/closure/goog/ui/
tablesorter.js resources/public/js/out/goog/ui/

index.html:
        <script src="http://fb.me/react-0.11.1.js";></script>
        <script src="js/out/goog/base.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
        <script src="js/main.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">goog.require("om_async
.client");</script>
        <script type="text/javascript">goog.require("goog.ui.TableSorter
");</script>

client.cljs:
(defn table-sorter [elem-id]
  (let [el (gdom/getElement elem-id)]
    (if (nil? el)
      (println (str "ERROR: (gdom/getElement \"" elem-id "\") is nil"))
      (let [component (TableSorter.)
            alphaSort goog.ui.TableSorter.alphaSort
            numericSort goog.ui.TableSorter.numericSort
            reverseSort (goog.ui.TableSorter.createReverseSort numericSort)]
        (.decorate component el)
        (.setSortFunction component 1 alphaSort)
        (.setSortFunction component 2 reverseSort)))))

;; pseudo code here:
(dom/table #js {:id table-id :onMouseOver (fn [] (table-sorter table-id))}
   (dom/thead nil
      (apply dom/tr nil
     (map #(dom/th nil %) table-header-values)))
   (apply dom/tbody nil
      (apply dom/tr nil
     (map #(dom/td nil %) table-rows-values)))

I.e. the table-sorter function makes my tables sortable but I have to
postpone it's execution until the dom/table get's rendered.
$(document).ready(..) and/or jayq.macros/ready don't work so I hack the
meat with :onMouseOver

I started to fight with sortable tables just a few hours ago so some more
googling and/or your help might lead to better result.
Thx in advance

Bost