One suggestion, on the menus, like on this page:
http://www.core-async.info/reference

Set the cursor for "pointer" on those root menu elements, so the users know
that it's supposed to be clickable, I took a few to realize because of the
missing pointer arrow, hehe.

Also, I find it a kind hard to navigate, on the first page you have to go
all the way on a small link to continue to the next step, would be nice to
have a general full index (like a book) and consistent buttons to navigate
back/forward.

Besides that, nice job, thanks for taking the effort to make it :)

---
Wilker Lúcio
http://about.me/wilkerlucio/bio
Woboinc Consultant