Xiangtao Zhou <tao...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Joe,

> i'm pretty sure, because I also want to have company working with repl.
> both cider & cider-repl not working.

Hm, strange, it works just fine for me since ages.  And looking in my
~/.emacs, there's no special code for making it work.  I currently use
those MELPA versions of the relevant packages together with Emacs 24
from the current bzr trunk (though it should work fine also with the
latest released version).

  cider              20140916.627 installed             Clojure Integrated
Development Environment and REPL
  clojure-mode       20140914.556 installed             Major mode for Clojure
code
  company            20140914.4   installed             Modular text completion
framework

Bye,
Tassilo