This is how i did it.

I tried to solve https://www.4clojure.com/  problems and look at
corresponding clojure.core functions for solutions.

E.g  look at this https://www.4clojure.com/problem/21   Note the special
restriction (i.e do not use 'nth' function)

The solution to that is actually the implementation of the nth function in
clojure core. So you can go to clojure.core/nth to see how it is
implemented.

Josh

Josh