Hi, what terminal, shell (+distro?) are you using? Do colors work well in
grep --color or some thing else?
Also, see https://github.com/razum2um/aprint/issues/2 -  In meanwhile I
hardly can reproduce such errors, most likely I need a vagrant box for that
from you
And file an issue on github, let's discuss it there.

воскресенье, 28 сентября 2014 г., 21:20:20 UTC+7 пользователь Tao Zhou