Hello,
I'm trying to create a web app. I'm having the damnest time trying to
figure out how to layer my application. I want to pass protocol
implementations to the routes. The protocols define interacting with
various data sources that I need down the way.

I saw Stuart Sierra's talk about Component. It looks to satisfy my needs.
What I can't find is an example project for component and compojure.
Unfortunately the project com.stuartsierra/component is poorly named.
Googling for component + compojure brings back mostly false positives.

Does anyone have a gist or blog post about how to do this?

Thanks,
JPD