(defun cider-repl-command (cmd) "Execute commands on the cider repl"
(cider-switch-to-repl-buffer) (goto-char (point-max)) (insert cmd)
(cider-repl-return) (cider-switch-to-last-clojure-buffer)) (defun
cider-repl-reset () "Assumes reloaded + tools.namespace is used to reload
everything" (interactive) (save-some-buffers) (cider-repl-command
"(user/reset)")) (defun cider-reset-test-run-tests () (interactive)
(cider-repl-reset) (cider-test-run-tests)) (define-key cider-mode-map (kbd "C-c
r") 'cider-repl-reset) (define-key cider-mode-map (kbd "C-c .")
'cider-reset-test-run-tests)

I append the above elisp code to ~/.emacs.d/init.el and restart Emacs:

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
`/Users/tao/.emacs.d/init.el':

Symbol's value as variable is void: cider-mode-map

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.

what’s the reason about this error? how do you use the above elisp code ?

I use Prelude: http://batsov.com/prelude/

--
tao.zhou2009