*Plinio: *Thanks!

*John: *Hi!

I noticed that as well but I couldn't figure out an approach that would
unify those terms, other than going through each of them and identifying
the ones that are equivalent. Maybe grouping by the distance between any
two terms? Or maybe if the ratio between the distance and the length of the
terms is below a specific value? Do you have any suggestions?

I guess it's just a matter of trying out these ideas and checking if the
results makes any sense :P

Thanks!

Juan