FWIW this sparked my interest to give CCW another try.

I suggest everyone to at least take a look at the source of hello world
plugin:

https://github.com/laurentpetit/ccw-plugin-hello-world/blob/master/hello-world.clj

I wanted to see what features of eclipse is exposed, but I couldn't find
CCW's API docs hosted anywhere. Instead I've found this:

https://github.com/laurentpetit/ccw/blob/ea26df9ff64464c6ed796cc12d60a41be0cd2b6f/ccw.core/src/clj/ccw/eclipse.clj

Kind Regards,
Atamert Ölçgen

-+-