Hi guys,

I've further refined my print.foo project, and thought I'd share the latest
version here with you all. I get a ton of mileage out of the library
personally and professionally using it everyday to enhance my repl-driven
development.

Here some highlights from the README (you can read a complete set of
examples on the Github README @
https://github.com/AlexBaranosky/print-foo#usage):

print.foo=> (print-sexp (str (+ 3 4) (+ 5 (* 6 2)) 4))
3 3
4 4
(+ 3 4) 7
5 5
6 6
2 2
(* 6 2) 12
(+ 5 (* 6 2)) 17
4 4
(str (+ 3 4) (+ 5 (* 6 2)) 4) "7174"

print.foo=> (print-> 1 inc dec inc dec)
1 1
inc 2
dec 1
inc 2
dec 1
1

print.foo=> (print-cond-> {}
                          (pos? 1)
                          (assoc :a 1)

                          (pos? 2)
                          (merge {:b 2})

                          (neg? 2)
                          (merge {:c 3}))
test: (pos? 1)  value: {:a 1}
test: (pos? 2)  value: {:a 1, :b 2}
{:b 2, :a 1}

print.foo> (middleware->
            {:get-in [:session]
             :timings? true}}
            my-handler
            wrap-exception-handling
            wrap-params)

(defn m1 [x]
  (println x)
  x)
(defn m2 [x]
  (fn [y]
    (x (assoc y :m2 true))))
(defn m3 [x]
  (fn [y]
    (x (assoc y :m3 true))))

((middleware-> {:timings? false
                :get-in [:session]}
               m1
               m2
               m3)

 {:session {:token 1}})

;; prints:

"REQUEST - GOING INTO: m3"
{:token 1}
"REQUEST - GOING INTO: m2"
{:token 1}
{:m2 true, :m3 true, :session {:token 1}}
"RESPONSE - COMING OUT OF: m2"
{:token 1}
"RESPONSE - COMING OUT OF: m3"
{:token 1}