(disclaimer: I’m a member of the Steering Committee, posting here to solicit
more diversity of topics)

dev.Objective() <http://devobjective.com/> is a language-agnostic (but
web-focused) tech conference being held next May 12-15, 2015 at the Radisson
Blu in Bloomington, MN. For the last few years it has had dedicated tracks for
JS and mobile/front end and this year it is making a big effort to extend
topics into other JVM-related and JS-related areas.

Call for speakers is open until January 2nd  2015 here:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fengage.devobjective.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGFICO3yqIELeBmQg3nl3j4CbaruA>
 http://engage.devobjective.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fengage.devobjective.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGFICO3yqIELeBmQg3nl3j4CbaruA>

If you would like to learn more about speaking at dev.Objective() please see
our FAQ
What is dev.Objective() <http://engage.devobjective.com/index.cfm#whatis>
What type of topics are we looking for?
<http://engage.devobjective.com/index.cfm#topics>