Ladies and gentlemen, I’m happy to inform you that CIDER 0.8.2 is out! It’s a
bugfix-only release (which means you totally want to use it). Have a look at
the release notes (https://github.com/clojure-emacs/cider/releases/tag/v0.8.2)
for all the gory details.

This will be the final release in the 0.8.x series (unless some terrible
regression doesn’t pop up). There are no concrete plans for 0.9 yet, but I hope
it will introduce some (or ideally all) of the following:

* better cljs support

* comint-based REPL buffers

* boot support

* better handling of multiple nREPL connections

* and whatever else we manage to fit in :-)

Please, report bugs and submit suggestions for improvements here
https://github.com/clojure-emacs/cider/issues. If you like clojure-mode, CIDER
and inf-clojure you can support their development via Gratipay
https://gratipay.com/bbatsov/

P.S. In related news - squiggly-clojure
(https://github.com/clojure-emacs/squiggly-clojure), a flycheck extension for
CIDER is now an official clojure-emacs project.

--

Cheers,
Bozhidar