On 22 December 2014 at 13:39:12, Jan-Paul Bultmann
(janpaulbultm...@googlemail.com) wrote:
> It feels to me that this publisher is just a book mill that goes
> for quantity and not quality.
> I couldn't make it thought a single book I bought from them because
> reading them felt like a waste of time.
>
> Of course things might have changed by now and your mileage may
> vary.
> I'm just thinking that if somebody takes the time of writing a
> book on Clojure,
> it should at least be worthwhile.

I have recently reviewed a book for them (on a popular open source database).
The process was sane. All code was sent to me in tarballs. The book also ended
up
being solid, and would likely be one of the best books on the subject available
by the time it is out.

So I guess it's like a box of chocolate.
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin