Hi Sven,
I was trying to do the same with my library tangrammer/defrecord-wrapper
<https://github.com/tangrammer/defrecord-wrapper> and, just today, I found
a couple of links that worked fine for that
http://grokbase.com/t/gg/clojure/11cjvz1jda/defrecord-based-on-runtime-metadata
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3748559/clojure-creating-new-instance-from-string-class-name

I integrated the solution here making a lazy-seq of dynamic defrecords
https://github.com/milesian/aop/blob/master/src/milesian/aop.clj#L20

hope it helps
Juan