Hi,

I am working on taking luminus and chestnut templates some steps further by
additionally providing authentication and user management + some crud
generation for entities plus whatever comes to my mind.

Now, I am a bit undecided, I am working on a view that lists available
users plus some editing. The original plan was to do it with server side
templating and form submissions, however, as I also plan provide some
headstart with reagent I could do the same in an SPA approach with ajax
requests to the server.
Of course, what fits better is almost always a question of the specific
project, but I would be interested what the general feeling for this is in
the clojure community.

What would other people prefer? What would make sense? Anything one would
have to think of that I may have forgot?

Btw. who wants to follow, this is the github page:
https://github.com/sveri/closp

Thanks,
Sven