On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 6:52 AM, Daniel Skarda <dan.ska...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you please write few examples how to take advantage of new unified
> source-map support? I tried 0.0-2816 with node.js without success. I tried
> with piggieback and without. But the only solution was with 'npm install
> source-map-support' (I guess this is not the unified support you wrote
> about).

For targets like Node.js the new source map stuff doesn't make much of a
difference. `source-map-support` is pretty good.

> Even with source-map-support I got errors to console (see below).
>
> 1) Is new unified source-map support compatible with piggieback/cider or
> is some modification required?

No idea about piggieback or cider, but I suspect these tools will need to
be updated to take advantage of what we've landed.

> 2) Is {:source-map true} enough for unified source-mapping support? Does
> it work OOTB or is there any hidden switch

It is not an automatic thing. There is a new a protocol that REPL
environments must implement and the details are somewhat in flux as we
determine what will work best for the wide variety of platforms that will
want to leverage this: iOS, Android, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, accounting
for Windows dev environment differences etc.

David