Nice - thanks!

I was thinking it would be cool to create a meta-lein template that would allow
the user to specify which libraries (or features?) to include and the template
would (magic happens here) pull in each library and make the needed mods to the
base template.

Obviously this would require each library to specify the stuff they need done
to get integrated/merged into the base template (add these dependencies to
project.clj, add these html snippets, etc.) Opportunities for conflicts abound
and versioning issues, etc. probably make this too hard. I'm not sure it is
worth doing due to the open ended nature of libraries/fiddly bits but it sure
would be handy.

I remember seeing a project on github that does something like this using a
library approach (not via a lein template) but I can't remember the name of
it...

Also, did you look into using feature expressions instead of cljx?

Thanks again for this template! I'm going to give it a spin right now...

Alan