clojure:

I'm looking for a LISP-like programming language with a robust library and multi-platform support for open- and closed-source projects (scripts, applications, libraries, plug-ins, whatever). Clojure looks like a good possibility.

It appears that Clojure itself is licensed under the Eclipse Public License v 1.0:

    http://clojure.org/license

    https://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/epl-v10.php

    https://www.eclipse.org/legal/eplfaq.php

How do I figure out what licenses are involved for the various combinations of target platforms (Linux, Windows, OS/X, iOS, Android, WWW), libraries (Java/JRE, .NET, JavaScript), tools (leiningen), etc.?

How do I figure out what combinations are valid or invalid for open- and closed-source development and distribution?

TIA,

David

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.