Hm,

I cannot imagine how this might come into play, but in the end. I don't
know. I just set the clojure version of closp to 1.7.0-alpha5, built a new
jar and it still works for me.
I just cannot find a way to reproduce it on my local workstation, neither
on my second one where I do code from time to time.

Thanks,
Sven