Hi,
I have the following code structure

(do-seq [a b]
    .
)

For each a in b, I want to check a particular value in a, store it and
compare it with the same value in next a. If it is same I want to clear it
before next a. I tried to define an x (atom 0) by having a let outside of
the do-seq. I can successfully compare the value of the atom and reset it,
but when I get the second a the atom value is again 0. How do I go about
this?