The question of "using" may have different meanings depending on your
definition - if you include "using" libraries or frameworks built with
Clojure (partly or in whole) you could include all the companies who
deploy, for example, Apache Storm or use some of Puppet Labs' tools.

The consultancy ThoughtWorks has put Clojure on their radar - several
Clojure and ClojureScript libraries are also listed (Core Async, Om,
Reagent.) I can't vouch for the consultancy itself but I think it is
telling that Clojure has a number of technologies listed there.

Given the fact that, as a hosted language, Clojure is very different than
say, Go or Erlang, where the language ecosystem (runtimes, libraries, etc.)
is entirely dependent on the language's popularity in order for it to
expand into new environments and remain viable. Given that Java (and the
JVM), CLR, and Javascript effectively boost Clojure into new contexts for
(mostly) free it can play nice along with existing languages and their
momentum. See also: React Native.

Additionally, consider that ClojureScript and Om have strongly influenced
the React community w.r.t. immutability, I'd say that counts as a big win
for Clojure.

IMHO, job boards are effectively looking backwards in time. It isn't the
place to look if you are trying new things or being innovative. Sure, if
you want to hire some easily replaceable "tool" go for Java... what could
possibly go wrong? :-)

Alan