thanks for the reply skuro, yep aviam seems a bit immature yet and even the
scala support fails, robovm seems more promising, there is a package for
build native iOS apps with clojure https://github.com/oakes/lein-fruit , I
think than would be great use clojure for scripting and command line apps
but the low startup and how heavy the jvm is makes me rethink it again
:D...hope someone has experience with robovm and clojure.