Hi!..given than clojure contrib is deprecated, which could be the option
now?...(thread-stopper or set-break-handler from clojure.repl maybe?)

2) this could work with a non ring server?..I'm using other server which
doesnt provide a function for shutdown nor restart, how could use it for
this approach?...

thanks!...