Hi James,

‘component’ is a difficult term to google for, so I hadn’t come across your
project :)

I think your module had slightly different design goals from mine. Mine were:
* everything in one config file (although i also provide support for separate
data-config and system config)
* be minimal. i’ve got a bunch of things i’m building on top of oolong at
present that will together provide a more “complete” experience

I see you note that phoenix is ‘batteries included’. That’s a great experience
for new users, but i wasn’t trying to build that on this occasion :) The
leiningen template and plugin are also nice additions, and reloaded workflow
integration is very handy.

Reloaded workflow has been an experience for me. I haven’t yet managed to get
it working in the face of compile errors. I find myself restarting the
leiningen repl about as much as before. For this reason I chose to keep it
separate and delay dealing with it for a few weeks. Have you managed to
overcome these problems? I’m definitely interested in knowing how if so.

I’ve only really given phoenix a few minutes of my attention so far, but I like
what I see and I’m liable to steal ideas for some of the things i’ll be
building on top of oolong. Feel free to reply offlist if you have any further
questions.

James