That's awesome. I'm really glad to see people using the Heroku button for
projects like this.

Is there a reason you explicitly set the BUILDPACK_URL? Heroku should
detect the `project.clj` and use the Clojure buildpack automatically (I was
able to deploy like that when I tested it). If there was a problem please
let me know and I'll see if we can fix it (I work for Heroku).