Thanks for sharing James! I'll have a look.

As a side note, I see in the example code that you are dissoc-ing on the
component. This can lead to unexpected behaviour as I have
experienced (mostly in repl cases), as this will return a map instead of a
record when the field is not part of the record. This is also mentioned in
the readme of https://github.com/stuartsierra/component where `(assoc
component ::field nil)` is recommended

Jeroen