Hello,
I'm trying to implement the Component ideology. When run something manually
with component/start-system and stop, it works fine. The main method calls
component/start-system works fine too. But sadly when I try to get the user
reflow to work (I copied user namespace from the README on GitHub), my main
namespace is not reloading.

:reloading (deusdatsolutions.views deusdatsolutions.dynamics
deusdatsolutions.handler deusdatsolutions.system.route deusdatsolutions.data
deusdatsolutions.data-impl deusdatsolutions.system.database deusdatsolutions
.system.common deusdatsolutions.system.server deusdatsolutions.system.core
deusdatsolutions.user deusdatsolutions.handler-test deusdatsolutions.
dynamics-test deusdatsolutions.data-impl-test deusdatsolutions.core user)
:error-while-loading deusdatsolutions.user
#<CompilerException java.lang.Exception: namespace
'deusdatsolutions.system.core' not found,
compiling:(deusdatsolutions/user.clj:1:1)>

deusdatsolutions.system.core is there. It's in the user namespace that
starts everything off.
(ns deusdatsolutions.user
  (:require [com.stuartsierra.component :as component]
            [clojure.tools.namespace.repl :refer [refresh]]
            [deusdatsolutions.system.core :as site-core]))

(def system nil)

(defn init []
  (alter-var-root #'system
    (constantly (site-core/create-system))))

(defn start []
  (alter-var-root #'system site-core/start-server))

(defn stop []
  (alter-var-root #'system
    (fn [s] (when s (site-core/stop-server s)))))

(defn go []
  (init)
  (start))

(defn reset []
  (stop)
  (refresh :after 'deusdatsolutions.user/go))

This loads fine, runs the go fine, runs the stop fine too. (reset) gets
that error.

One thing that might be causing a problem is that I'm using a profiles.clj
for dev. Something looks off in lein because I have to include the tools
dependency in dev profile.

Thanks,
JPD